Filing Insurance Claims
It pays to have an expert on your roof with an insurance adjuster.
Dealing with insurance companies can be extremely confusing and frustrating, – and that’s why the Driftwood Builders Roofing team’s experience in insurance matters can be extremely helpful. Our roofing experts know what to look for regarding roof damage and may be able to see problems that the adjuster doesn’t. We have worked harmoniously with many insurance adjusters over the years.
If you believe you might have damage from a previous storm, Driftwood Builders Roofing will provide a FREE, no obligation inspection. If any storm damage is found, you’ll will be notified by our inspector so you can schedule an insurance adjuster visit. Your Driftwood Builders inspector will meet with your insurance adjuster to discuss the damage we found.
We can help even if the insurance adjuster has already made a decision.
If your claim was rejected and you think you have a legitimate claim, let us take a look at the damage. If we don’t agree with the adjuster’s investigation, we’ll recommend a second inspection. Rarely will they refuse, but the claim handler may ask for photos of the damage. We’d be happy to take the photos for you and forward them to the decision-maker.
In the event of a storm, we provide the following:
- FREE, no obligation inspection
- Meet with your insurance Adjuster
- Be your Advocate to help you receive a fair & equitable claim
- Provide an Estimate to compare to Adjusters Estimate
- We communicate with your Insurance Company to provide payment – less work for you
- We file supplements on your behalf (if needed).
- General Liability Insurance provided
- References / Testimonials
- The highest quality roofing system
- 2 year leak free workmanship warranty
*Full disclosure: Driftwood Builders does not claim to be acting as a Public Adjustor and does not hold itself or any person associated with Driftwood Builders as such.